1. The candidate is required to pay the entire course fee at the time of admission, send registration form and payment receipt together.
2. Sicurcantieri will not under any circumstances refund the registration fee, if the candidate is withdrawing from a confirmed seat.
3. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer only, Sicurcantieri have to get entire fee for the course chosen, any charges for the transaction payment is in charge to the student.
4. The company issues invoice for all payments made by the candidate inclusive of taxes.
5. The company reserves the right to change the venue of the course and the candidate would be informed of the same in advance.
6. The company has the right to cancel a course that has been scheduled because of insufficient enrollments or causes beyond its control. The candidate will be intimated the same and will be eligible for a complete refund of the fees paid, or can shift to the next available batch.
7. Telephonic registrations will be valid only after the required registration fee has been paid, after which a registration number will be provided by the office.
8. On successful completion of the course the Certificates will be dispatched by registered post to the address provided by the candidate . The certificates have to be collected within 90 days from the date of intimation by the office. The company will not be responsible for holding the certificates hereafter.